We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Grand Bend Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
Our school is NUT AWARE and DAIRY AWARE.
Please refrain from bringing any food items into the school that may contain nuts or spill-able dairies. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our school a safe place to be!
- Sunday, April 2nd - World Autism Awareness Day
- Friday, April 7th - Basketball Tournament at Bosanquet Central School
- Wednesday, April 12th - Grade 8 Cake Walk
- Friday, April 14th - Good Friday
- Monday, April 17th - Easter Monday
- Saturday, April 22nd - "EarthPLAY" Earth Day
- Tuesday, April 25th - 3:40 pm Grade 8 Parent's Graduation Meeting
- Wednesday, April 26th - 1:00 pm Jump Rope Demonstration
- Friday, April 28th - P. D. Day